The Powder Room


Thursday, November 25, 2010

Just Pictures : And Some Future Posts

Hello Vintage Lovers.
Not an exciting blog post. Just sharring with you few pictures. In the next couple weeks I will be finishing my Funny Girl Series and then moving on to the Silent Girl Series. Will be doing a outfit post. For also upcomming how-to's I will be doing the " Very Vintage Mani ". Which includes how to do the halfmoon "luna". How To : Winter Facials. (Includes Basic Makeup to achieve a retro look in 10 minutes)
So we will be loking forward to that!
Theses are some random pictures that I have.
Outside of A Vintage Store : Me wearing a Vintage very late 50's housedress

Getting ready For The Day. A Cotton Vintage Wiggle Dress!

Oh and I found this calender online!! The Retro Mama!! I just have to get it for next year!! :)
Have A Very Vintage Day
Tootles
Miss Amethyst

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments ..make my day!