The Powder Room


Thursday, September 8, 2011

Going Red!!! Outfit & Hair

Yes!! Dont you love this red 1950's red dress!! Its SO pretty! I feel in love once I tired it on!!



But my hair....
tomorrow I will be trying something a little different.... I'm very nervous... but I will still be dark (probably one and half shade lighter... like a dark brown...but with a reddish tint ( like when the sun shines it will has that blue red look..) So I'm looking forward to it! But yet I'm still nervous...
But in 3 weeks Im going back to black again LOL ....
Tootles
Miss Amethyst


7 comments:

  1. I bet it will look wonderful! I must say once more,, "You take Gorgeous Pictures!"
    ((You Look like a life sized Doll hehe.)) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair always looks lovely so I bet it will look great and that dress is so pretty and the color =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're the first person I ever knew to plan her next TWO hair colors in advance. LOL
    I'll be excited to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been wanting to go red for a while now, but I've been dying my hair black for so long I was told I'd have to grow it out first. Bah! I just don't have the patience ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you ladies!! - ok so i just got it done..( it is very hard to lighten black hair so now its a dark chocolate with a very subtle red/violet shine. i really like it...but like I said only three weeks then back to black brown

    ReplyDelete

I love comments ..make my day!